Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have you check on Craigslist? Last time I check there are lots to go around. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Have you check on Craigslist? Last time I check there are lots to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by dem125 View Post
    ya im getting hook up thru bell for unlimited data..however since i have a phone now...i gotta look for a good curve for sale...if any know hook me up...gotta be new..live in toronto,canada

Windows Mobile is very buggy. I've own 3 WM devices in the past and had nothing but issues with them. I'm and IT major and it took me about 10 hours and 2 other IT guys to configure my emails on my WM devices. Blackberry BIS email only took me less then 5 minutes to work on first time experience.

The Touch freezes alot and a battery reset is a dialy thing.

Save your time and hassle with warranty and get yourself a Curve. WM is not worth stressing over.
    Last edited by thymaster; 09-13-2008 at 03:55 AM.

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75
    want to know how many emails account can i add to the b.b
    hotmail.gmail etc..

max 10 email account.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    You're asking a question in a biased BlackBerry forum. You're better off asking at like sprintpcs.howardforums.com -- Anyway The HTC Touch is a P.O.S. the touch screen isnt as responsive as you would hope. TouchFlo is nice but the majority of the operating system is just the original version of WM 6.1 and some of the links/icons etc and a pain in the *** to click on because their so small which is where the stylus came in to play on devices like the Mogul.

You're better off geting the Touch Diamond that just came out today if you really want a phone that isn't a BlackBerry.

WM 6.1 always froze, you had to soft reset the device at least twice a day from my previous expirences... most of WM's applications eat a ton of memory so you'll get the low memory pop ups quite often..

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75
    Hey I just got my curve 8330 from Bell.... Loving this things.... still havent done much other than setting up my email...but loving it already.... Thanks a lot for all the info...... helped me out a lot

jasonmc77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    had the htc for a few days but after using my g/f bb for one day, i returned it and got a curve of my own

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Go curve or get curbed. Lol WM stinks. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12