Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey addicts.... Im using a HTC touch thru bell...but really craving for a curve 8330 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75

Lightbulb Curve 8330 Vs HTC Touch

Advertisement

Hey addicts.... Im using a HTC touch thru bell...but really craving for a curve 8330 from bell as well......].i've seen lotsa posts saying that you'll never regret ur b.b.but want want to get all ur thoughts and what will be the advantages i'll get if i switch..... btw love the support and help u guys offer thru this site....

Thanks

quassi61 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21933bd3
    There is no comparison. BB is the only choice in this matter Windows mobile doesn't live up to anything besides the application list. Besides if you test how good can you be on a touch screen compared to an actual button. I work for Rogers, We sell the Touch with Wi-Fi as well as The 8310 curve and I have never had a customer that wouldn't benifit more from a Windows Mobile device more than a BB.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think that once you get a BB you don't want another phone. Blackberry is more than just a phone, its a part of life itself. And with more blackberries coming out, without a doubt you can get a nice pick. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    I have to admit, the Touch wasn't a bad looking phone screen wise, but I hated the touch controls, the only thing I really liked about the touch was the visual email, I loved that, but I kept it one day and returned it. I have Palm also but this is my first BB (8330) and I am in love, it is funny tho as many phones as I have had, the only thing that held me back before on BB's was the xtra $$ for the BB Plan and now I can tell you it is worth it. I am actually learning how to text pretty good even on the small keys but the phone has so much potential....
    I have downloaded several Themes and there are tons of them, but I would like to get a custom one made or even try to make one myself, and I wish you could make the text larger on the today screens, like for your appointments, tasks and messages, my eyes aren't what they use to be

PIN/ID
    30270A75
    would you thinkweb site would look better on the mobile browser on the htc touch or the Curve 8330????????

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    Quote Originally Posted by dem125 View Post
    would you thinkweb site would look better on the mobile browser on the htc touch or the Curve 8330????????
    Wow, that is a tough one, but I think the screen comparison is only due to size not clarity.

Anyone else agree or disagree?

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    well, being a curve user, i cant compare it to the touch. It depends on what web browsing services the touch has. I know the curve picture quality is excellent though.

PIN/ID
    30270A75
    I more question to the B.B guru's .. on facebook i all these people exchanging their "PIN"'s.. i guess u get to msg thru the rim network to each other.well when i get my b.b my carrier bell mobility canada. i wanted to find out are there any charges attached to msging people using the pin..or is the PIN even what im thinking it to be...sorry newbie...never had B.B

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Had the the touch and liked it alot...then I got the BB curve and I was in loved and obsessed...Get a curve you will love it
    Last edited by MsRandall; 09-11-2008 at 06:17 PM.
    Real Women have Curves Baby!!!!!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Own a WM device, so does my brother. He has so many problems w/IE Mobile.(That's what it comes w/.) The complaints about IE mainly, are slow downloads. He is always having connectivity issue to BT devices and file transfers. My device is not a phone, so I cannot compare. I love my Curve!

Slovak65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    There is no comparison between the two, BB hands down. For me the only thing the Touch did that my BB doesn't do with Alltel is mms, other than that I thought the touch was slow and very laggy compaired to my BB, required frequent reboots throughout the day to prevent freezes and lockups. etc. Windows mobile is buggier than regular old windows desktop OS.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dem125 View Post
    I more question to the B.B guru's .. on facebook i all these people exchanging their "PIN"'s.. i guess u get to msg thru the rim network to each other.well when i get my b.b my carrier bell mobility canada. i wanted to find out are there any charges attached to msging people using the pin..or is the PIN even what im thinking it to be...sorry newbie...never had B.B
    When you send PIN messeges and use your BlackBerry Messenger, yes it uses data. Best thing to have with a BB is an unlimited data plan.

PIN/ID
    30270A75
    ya im getting hook up thru bell for unlimited data..however since i have a phone now...i gotta look for a good curve for sale...if any know hook me up...gotta be new..live in toronto,canada

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    well to be host i had 7 phones in my life i wouldnt be able to tell u about the touch but since i got my bb8330 i would change it for another phone maybe for another bb like the 9000 bold. well for right now i would tell u to get the 8330 one u can do alot on it. more then other phones that i had befor

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was an HTC Touch user until a week ago when I bought my Curve 8330. I can't begin to tell you what a good decision I made by purchasing the Curve. Texting with the Touch was such a PAIN in the *ss!! Not to mention how many countless times I opened numerous applications with my ear while carrying on a conversation only to find that I couldn't hang up until I closed every one of those apps!! Make the switch, you won't regret it. I'm so addicted to my BB!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast