Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The connection has broken completely now, the USB port is completely loose and disconnected inside ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hyperplex no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

The connection has broken completely now, the USB port is completely loose and disconnected inside the phone, so off to my local VZW store I go tomorrow.

tiazzigirl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249ecacb
    I had the same thing happen to me about 3 months ago on my 8310. I had had my berry for 6 months and I went to charge it and I didn't see the charge indicator pop up so I took it to att and I had to do a exchange but I had 15% charge left to last me for 3 days. All I can say is make a friend at ur local phone store because I did and he switched my battery to a fully charged one and told me to come see him if I needed more juice on my battery...the moral of the story is make friends!

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    My USB is starting to act up also. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
    so I went to the Sprint store today and he ordered me a replacement.
    Now I just hope it works more then not, for the next few days, until
    my replacement comes in. The battery is not my main concern,
    (have old BB, so can use that to charge) I just don't like not being able
    to do my backups. Got used to doing them every few days..
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Hyperplex no está en línea Stack level 2
    Got my replacement today and after some time spent on it, got everything up and running. Because the data transfer port failed I couldn't perform any direct movement, so I had to redownload everything, but that all worked and I'm up and running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12