Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

never had a q but as soon as u get ur hands on a 8330 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

Advertisement

never had a q but as soon as u get ur hands on a 8330 u grown into it and well u think it a great phone

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh gosh why would you wanna torture yourself. Grab the curve right away. You will be happier.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    when you upgrade from the 7100i to the curve, youll fall in love. Trust..

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I had a Moto Q with Verizon then I switched to a 7130e and I'm glad I did. Blackberries are the best. I'm now on a 8900 and couldn't be happier. Windows devices are very buggy. Definitely go with the curve.
    That's it!Buggy!That's exactly what I told US Cellular when I took my moto Q9c to have it sent in.It was buggy until it finally crashed two months later.I got the replacement Q after I got this bb curve and hooked them both up.But buggy is exactly the discription I would use for the Q9c.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    I have had a few windows mobile phones and I assure you that you will like the stability of BB over Windows hands down. Windows phones are always clockin(the hour glass) and need to be rebooted often.
    I actually found the opposite to be true. I found myself rebooting and yanking the battery out of my 8120 than any other phone I've had. That's why I'm no longer using it.

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is an everything smartphone site now. Blackberry all the way. I have been a Blackberry addict going on 6 years now. Li2327, I agree with you Windows Mobile devices do have issues. Blackberries have thier limitions, but I haven't found anything with my 8220 that would make not want to buy another. In all honesty Rigo88, buying a phone is personal. Go to the local stores and use them. Long live Blackberry!
    Last edited by blkbryadict; 04-01-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have both and use both, a Q for work and an 8330 as my personal phone. I am biased, but you gotta go BB.
    Andy

LordSauron no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a Motorola Q before I had owned my BB Pearl and then moved onto my BB Curve... But the Motorola Q has nothing on the on BBs. Both of the BB totally worked better than the Motorola Q ever did. I always got the sand timer and the Moto Q would just freeze and lock up constantly. The BBs OS is definitely more stable, and the whole time I have had my BBs, I really only had to pull the battery a couple of times. Mainly those were just caused from me. And the Moto Q constantly needed battery pulls to get it out of its constant freeze attacks... It was very annoying, and I will never go back to a Windows based phone again.

ashhegel no está en línea Stack level 1
    Go with the bb for sure!! I had a Q for a short time before getting my bb and had a ton f problems, camera wouldn't work, would randomly shut off, loose data in calendar and notes...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Go to the store and play with it. People complain about the WM phones locking, but let me tell you, my 8330 locks up as much as my 9530 did if not more. My 8300 never did it that bad, so I dont know if it's just crappy OS's or what.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Go to the store and play with it. People complain about the WM phones locking, but let me tell you, my 8330 locks up as much as my 9530 did if not more. My 8300 never did it that bad, so I don't know if it's just crappy OS's or what.
    Sounds like the OS maybe because I have never had issues with my 8330 locking up and my WM devices were always horrid. I do agree with going hands on though.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    It's the latest beta that's out there...forget... 131 or something like that. I'm just bored and tired of my bb right now. Shopping for another phone, but the phones I want are GSM and not CDMA...ugh.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

billander2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Blackberry VS MotoQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky1267 View Post
    I currently have a Nextel i7100 and i'm thinking of switching to Alltel and gettign a Blackberrry 8330 or a Moto Q ?? I know this is a blackberry site but I'm not sure on the difference between the 2 ???
    I would check out the Moto Q. I got a Curve 8330 a few months ago, and the trackball is a big sore spot, and as far as browsing the web, it is VERY slow. Today coming back from work up north, I tried to look up something on the browser (google search to get Java for Blackberry), from the time I hit the search button to the time it connected, we DROVE five miles. I do not know if this is common on the Curve 8330, but if it is, and you need the browser, then you need to rethink the Blackberry. I do know that if I had the chance, I would be getting rid of the Blackberry and get something better and faster

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    ummm, maybe you was out of data service/range/coverage. Its not the phones problem, its your location. When im at work, my web browsing is slow when im inside the building, but outside, im good..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12