Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by angelzrage I called tmobile,and they told me its a tmobile issue,hotspot and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jomomma821 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Curve 8320 Wifi Issue

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    I called tmobile,and they told me its a tmobile issue,hotspot and blackberry told me the same thing.when I went to manage connections,it showed my mobile network as AT+T.they said they are working on the problem.I called them wednesday.
    A tmobile issue? I mean I just want to connect to my router and access the web, does that run thru tmobile? Like does connecting to my router require some kinda authentication with tmobile? I am not using any of the data services nor did I opt for the hotspot at home thing.

snybole no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've managed to get it to work now. The only thing I had to do was to upgrade the firmware on my router and suddenly it just worked. Might have been a bug or something. If you haven't done that yet I highlt recomend you to do what I did.

Now it's off to bed, good night

scapegoat81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jomomma821 View Post
    A tmobile issue? I mean I just want to connect to my router and access the web, does that run thru tmobile? Like does connecting to my router require some kinda authentication with tmobile? I am not using any of the data services nor did I opt for the hotspot at home thing.
    Can someone confirm this quote above ????? Would we get charged for this ????

jomomma821 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey all,

I tried it again with some other public wifis with some degree of success. Only issue is I still have a yellow icon with a dash when I check it under manage connections. I am able to use the wifi browser and surf.

I think it may be an issue with my router so I will get a new one soon hopefully.

I can try and help if anyone still has issues
    Thanks again guys!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

i'm not too sure but have you tried upgrading your device's OS as a resort or just doing a complete wipe and restore with jl cmdr
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12