Well since this is my 2nd BB (since my 7100i in '03) I wanted to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3

Curve 8320 Keyboard Question

Advertisement

Well since this is my 2nd BB (since my 7100i in '03) I wanted to know the durability on the keyboards. Like if a person emails and text constantly is there any chance that the buttons will start to soften up so much that you have to press even harder to input information. Meaning after time will the buttons start to sink in too far? I had a DASH and a MDA before this phone and I never really questioned those phones since I put them through rigorous emailing and constant phone use.

And if for some apparent reason this were to happen will Tmobile or Asurion (Tmo's Insurance Co.) cover it as an accident and not as voluntary hardware damage. Thanx alot.

Mario

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

Re: Curve 8320 Keyboard Question

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have had the 8320 for about a month now and I have dome about 8000 text and 100 emails the keyboard is like new!! On my old blackberrys the keybaord was really well biult on the 8320 its a little shaky but the buttons are great I think they will last until my next bb I'm a heavy texter and I have never had a problem with any of my bbs keyboards