I've been having some strage issues regarding receiving phone calls and voicemails on my phone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Glenn J no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve 8310 Voicemail problem

Advertisement

I've been having some strage issues regarding receiving phone calls and voicemails on my phone as of late. (Curve 8310 on AT&T...phone is just shy of a year old)

The other day, someone called me...but they were unable to leave a message; they said it just looped "Wait for the tone to leave a message" (or whatever it says) just kept replaying.

Yesterday, my buddy called me. The phone rang twice, then he said it just made some really strange noise on his end.

Last week, or the week before, someone called me. The phone never rang even though it was right next to me with a full bar...but they were able to leave a voicemail.

Similar problem the same week...but the phone never rang and they weren't able to leave a voicemail.

I'm stumped.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Haven't had this on blackberry but had on iphone. Not saying its the same issue (but sounds like it), but it was on at&ts end, not my phone.
    Maybe give them a call. I could be wrong, but in 7 years with them I've only had that happen on that device.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Glenn J no está en línea Stack level 2
    Good advice; I called. They checked a few settings on the phone. I guess it was set to zero rings and then go to voicemail. Not sure how that happened. They will follow up in a few days and see if the phone is working OK.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cool. Glad it helped.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~