Hi everybody I need some help on this issue: I have a Curve 8310 that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

miguelcs18 no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve 8310 restarts itself

Advertisement

Hi everybody I need some help on this issue:

I have a Curve 8310 that restarts itself or something . I press the turn on/off button and it starts for a short time but only shows de sand clock and turns off and then again turns on by itself and that's all it does.

Some help please!!!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    Before u do any trouble shooting do a backup of your bb....then do a battery pull...or wiping the handheld could be the bb mem is low also!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

miguelcs18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    Before u do any trouble shooting do a backup of your bb....then do a battery pull...or wiping the handheld could be the bb mem is low also!!
    Hi butterfly2 and thanks for your hel. Let me tell you that I don't know how to do a backup since when I connect my bb the usb port only detects it for a while and when it turns on it doesn't detect it

rabbitears no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, everyone, I'm also new at this. I purchased an 8310 in May, used it with a holster and about 2 weeks ago I pulled it out and it was just doing as miguelcs has problems, it goes to the sand timer, then to a red upper light, then blank, then back to the sand timer (each time for about 10 seconds). I also can't get it to stay on long enough to use jlcmdr or anything to re-install the OS. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. I just love the phone.

mblakev no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the same problem currently. I did some searching on the site and found out that may may have what is called "The Hourglass of Death". I would recommend trying this solution:

http : / / blackberryforums.pinstack . com / showthread . php ? t = 5178& highlight = error + 400

sorry your going to have to put it all together