I have an unusual problem here and was wondering if anyone else has had something ... BlackBerry Curve forum

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Curve 8310 Game Problem Question

Advertisement

I have an unusual problem here and was wondering if anyone else has had something like this to happen and what did they do.

I purchased from Handango a game called Hoyle 4 in 1 Rummy Pro. I installed it without any problems. Tonight I purchased from Handango, Bookworm. When I go to install Bookwarm via Desktop Manager, it does not recognize Hoyle 4 in 1 Rummy Pro and tries to delete it. It does not even show in the list of apps. I tried installing Bookworm and did get it installed but it did delete Hoyle 4 in 1 Rummy Pro. Now I cannot get Hoyle 4 in 1 Rummy Pro installed back onto my Blackberry even after I deleted Bookworm off. I have plenty of space on my Blackberry. As of this moment I do not have either game installed on my Blackberry. I have done the battery pull and even tried a different computer but still I cannot get Hoyle 4 in 1 Rummy Pro on the Blackberry and yes both games are for BB 8310. Anyone have any ideas please let me know, cause I am stumped. Thanks in advance

Blackberry Curve 8310
    OS 4.2.2.176
    Desktop Manager 4.2.2.14

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0
    Hey and thanks for your reply. I got to thinking about a different way to install after I posted this thread. But Handango only sent me the desktop version and I had not heard from them, so I went googling and was able to find a link from bplay for the game and downloaded it OTA and installed it and this is the strange thing. The app installed and I did not have to re-register it and it had all my scores still saved. Not sure what happened but it it working and that makes me happy. Thanks again for the info.