Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by trufan I found a theme posted by notorious170 (halo3) I clicked on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Curve 8300, Please Help!!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by trufan View Post
    I found a theme posted by notorious170 (halo3)
    I clicked on it and saved it to a folder I made. after the folder saves I followed the steps that were posted in another forum. Then I tired to load it into my phone. I kept getting a message saying there wasn't a file to be added. Can you help me?
    I am assuming you have paraphrased the error message and what you actually got is the message cherri asked you about in the post following the one quoted above. If you had answered in the Positive, as I expect that is what the message was, she would have told you the solution. Try this, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

You need the BB Device Software installed on your PC to use Apps Loader

Rcbjr
    Last edited by Rcbjr; 12-15-2007 at 09:30 AM.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Moopai no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Curve 8300, No Additional Apps For Your Device Found!!!

I'm having the same problem, I downloaded at least 7 different themes and when I try to load it through the DeskTop Manager I get the following message "no additional apps for your devive found". Any idea why and how can I load these themes? I have a Curve and I am on the Rogers network in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    yep...i can help

are you getting 'no additional apps for your device found' error?

try loading one besides the halo theme...i think some other peeps were having issues with that theme.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Welcome to PinStack Moopai.

Please read the post above yours. you MUST have the Blackberry Device software package installed on your PC. Otherwise the Desktop Manager Application Loader will give the "No Additional . . . " error when you attempt to load anything with it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

phonegrl no está en línea Stack level 1

i have been having the same problem. i downloaded the link that has been provided for the update to the desktop manager and i'm still not able to load any applications. what else can i do? i have tmobile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12