Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks a lot for getting that information, it is helpful to people not posting, I'm ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Curve $49.99 Amazon.com

Advertisement

Thanks a lot for getting that information, it is helpful to people not posting, I'm sure.

I have more good news for people who didn't get in on the Curve when it was (currently is still) at its lowest sales point on Amazon.

Check this out:

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com.

The discounts we offer for items on our web site do vary from time
    to time. I've checked your order, and found that we now offer a
    greater discount on BlackBerry 8300 Curve Silver Phone than at the
    time you placed your order.

Since this item was shipped so recently, I have requested a refund
    of $44.98 to your credit card. This amount reflects the difference
    between the price you were charged and the discounted price. The
    refund should be processed in the next few days and will appear as a
    credit on your next billing statement.

You may view returns and refunds by clicking the "Your Account" link
    at the top of our web site, then clicking "Go!" next to "open and
    recently shipped orders." Completed refunds will appear at the
    bottom of an individual order's summary page.

I hope this solution is satisfactory. Thank you for shopping at
    Amazon.com--we hope you will visit us again soon.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:
    See my post above about Amazon's secret 30-day price guarentee. Getting credited is as easy as writing their customer service. Get on it people!

Heckler no está en línea Stack level 1

Just checked Amazon today and they are still selling the Curve for $0.01 but looks like there is no longer a $75 rebate.

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Yep the rebate is gone! Good thing I got mine yesterday for a penny and the rebate as well! I'm so excited to get my curve!

sh8kin7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by amanda0769
    Yep the rebate is gone! Good thing I got mine yesterday for a penny and the rebate as well! I'm so excited to get my curve!

Hey Amanda,

Did your BB ship yet? I ordered mine yesterday as well, but as of tonight, it still has not shipped. I called earlier and they told me that this sometimes happens if the order doesn't go through to AT&T the first time. Maybe with the price being so low they are getting backed up. I don't know.

kkr111 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Curve $49.99 Amazon.com

I just bought Blackberry Curve from Amazon. But I would like to use it for my other Cingular account.

How can I get away with (3) rule and not get charged the $250? Can somebody help? Thanks.
    "Conditional $250 Equipment Discount Included: Your price paid includes an equipment discount of $250 that has been provided to you in exchange for either activating a new, non-substitute line of service or renewing an existing line of service with AT&T and your agreement that for the 181-day period following such activation or renewal you will: (1) pay your balance due to AT&T each month and otherwise maintain your account in good standing; (2) not disconnect this AT&T line of service; (3) not transfer this equipment to another AT&T line of service; (4) not change your AT&T service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate--this includes canceling or removing required PDA, BlackBerry, or smartphone features after your product has shipped; (5) not use this line of service to replace an existing account with AT&T. If these conditions are not met, you hereby authorize Amazon.com to charge your credit card $250 as reimbursement of this equipment discount without need for further approval."

gomezoscar no está en línea Stack level 1

Free blackberry curve on amazon?!
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Sam%20Fankuchen/Desktop/amazon%20curve%20offer.htm

I just bought one from att for 199 last week. I was a preexisting customer, but had filled my 2 year agreement. Is there any way I can get them to credit my account for the difference?

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123