Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm curious about something... Watching videos with the BLackberry's screen still isn't the most enjoyable.. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spede no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I'm curious about something...

Watching videos with the BLackberry's screen still isn't the most enjoyable.. no fault of RIM... it's just given the size of the screen

But for me I listen to music a ton with it, got a 2GB microSD (yea it's relatively small...) and I reload it a few times a week to get fresh music on. I just like to listen to my big collcetion on random =p I'm glad the Blackberry's usb transfer speeds are so good compared to other phones. Otherwise I'd wouldn't have the freedom to and very quickly reload the phone spontaneously.

How often do you guys reload your microSD's and to what capacity do you use them?

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a 4gb in mine right now. I usually keep my all time favorite songs on there and occasionally add some new ones. Everything else gets dumped into my iTouch
    Proud owner of a 8700g and a 8320

misslemos no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi! i'm new to bb and pinstack!
    i'm waiting for my new card to come, i ordered a 4gb mini sd card from amazon. do i just copy everything to my pc? and then change cards, and then move everything back? because right now i think i only have a 1gb, and it's almost full.

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have an 8 gig that I put into my curve 8320 and it worked right away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12