Hey guys, I am looking for a program what will allow me to create an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nikiaabner no está en línea Stack level 1

create appointment from email

Advertisement

Hey guys, I am looking for a program what will allow me to create an appointment while in the messages application.

In other words, if I am reading an email and I need to make an appointment for that email I can do that right from the messages menu instead of closing the application an opening the appointment app.

Thanks in advance.

kentcy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318CE18A

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nikiaabner View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking for a program what will allow me to create an appointment while in the messages application.

In other words, if I am reading an email and I need to make an appointment for that email I can do that right from the messages menu instead of closing the application an opening the appointment app.

Thanks in advance.
    There are a couple of email applications you can purchase that have this functionality. BBSmart and Empower. They also have a few other fancy settings.

I found a free application called ontocalendar that isn't fancy at all, but it gives me an option to add my emails to my calendar. It was recently upgraded to included the option for SMS messages as well.

http://soundslikeobiwan.com/~roger/O...toCalendar.jad
    Last edited by kentcy; 12-25-2008 at 01:35 PM.

nikiaabner no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks Kentcy, I will give it a try.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~