I ordered my curve today. i have a couple questions about somethings I have been ... BlackBerry Curve forum
Couple questions for setting up Curve
I ordered my curve today. i have a couple questions about somethings I have been reading.
1) I have jivetalk with the transferable license. How do I go about putting it on the Curve?
2) I'm so confused about the wi-fi calling. (i already have a wireless router)
3) Whats the deal with the service books situation and this UMA stuff?
Thanks in advance
Re: Couple questions for setting up Curve
1) Use the switch device wizard within Blackberry Desktop manager version 4.2 it will transfer all your 3rd party apps.
2) Haven't used this myself either. I'm in the process of ordering a 8320. Someone else may be able to assist in the mean time. Any specific question?
3) Please be a bit more specific as to what aspects of each you'd like support.
let us know
Tags for this Thread