Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Okay then Ive owned them all since the 7100 and currently own all the newer ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Okay then Ive owned them all since the 7100 and currently own all the newer ones (flip to storm) and it personally takes me a couple days before i can forge a good opinion but good for you

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Okay then Ive owned them all since the 7100 and currently own all the newer ones (flip to storm) and it personally takes me a couple days before i can forge a good opinion but good for you
    I did not even bother putting a battery in the flip. BUT, I tell you, my brother's kid loves it.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Well had you given it a chance you would have realised its a great device when used the way its meant to be. I see it as marked for the younger crowd as well as the way I use it : a backup device that I take to the gym and other activities where I would be scared to take my other BBs. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Altho don't take me wrong, it is a great pocket sized FULLY FEATURED BB that I used as my main device for a week to get a good feel of it. And I completely understand why some people have/will make it their only BB~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I tried the bold for a day and didn't really like it at all. The speed was great but that was it. Now with the 8900 its pure joy. I'm not a very big fan of the flip I don't think I'd use it as my main bb at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12