Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I work for att and that does not sound right. I agree ... BlackBerry Curve forum

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Cool promotional deal from At&t!!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I work for att and that does not sound right. I agree with the bis plan being 29.99. I would double check to make sure.

bbpearlrox no está en línea Stack level 3

yup, my girlfriend was given the wrong data plan, the 19.99 one instead of the real one which was like 39.99 or something like that for cingular, she ended up with a $600 phone bill, luckily her company pays for her bills but just an FYI to those that could end up $600 down in their pocket.

truthlikegold no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F9FC5C

Flash I can't PM you back. Just call my cell @ 828 719 8906. I'll be glad to check on it for you.
    Riley @ BLOODberry 23F9FC5C

"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained
    not by its growth, but by washing away
    from it all that is not gold."

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I called AT&T again and it turned out that the guy I ordered the curve from was lying grrrrrr.... They got me the $29.99 Unlimited data with 1500 sms.

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    I called AT&T again and it turned out that the guy I ordered the curve from was lying grrrrrr.... They got me the $29.99 Unlimited data with 1500 sms.
    Can anyone get this plan? Sounds like a hook-up deal. I got the 39.99 with the 1500 sms.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

all i can say, after reading all of these posts, is that ya'll better check your bills online (don't even wait for them to come in the mail)...you'll be sorry once you get that bill!!!

flash - you got a CSR that didn't know the diff between a data plan and a BB data plan, that's all...thank goodness you brought it here

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

You still don't have BIS, you have an unlimited data plan. You won't get email or internet access.
    You need to get the store or call 611 and get them to give you BIS which is $34.99, which gives you unlimited data (emails and internet access). add a message package and you are good to go...
    If you add a voice plan, then you get $5 off the BIS plan.
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Flash my bro. You know I would not point you in the wrong direction. I was afraid something fishy was up when you told me about the $19.99 plan. It sounded like some kind of crazy promo from telesales or a big mistake. Give me a shout and we'll check things out. You know how to get in touch with me. Talk to you soon. Peace.

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

When I was with Cingular, the cheapest I paid for a BB unlimited data plan was 30 a month. However, there is also a plan that your talking about, but only for unlimited texts and MSM messages, when they say data, they don't mean internet data. I know it sucks, I seriously think that Cingular made their plans confusing on purpose. Sorry to hear about the trap. You still have your 31 day return?

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Wstsydthug
    Can anyone get this plan? Sounds like a hook-up deal. I got the 39.99 with the 1500 sms.
    $29.99 doesnt include any messages it's just the standard bis plan.. the correct package is $39.99 for 1500 messages and $49.99 with unlimited messages.

It sounds like they have been putting you on the media max plans which range from $19.99 to $39.99 These packages are for the 3G handsets not blackberrys and pdas.

Im a at&t rep, im at work now.. pin me or send me a pm if you want me to look over your account and make sure they didnt mess you up a 2nd time..

this goes out to anyone else who wants to double check their services are correct.
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Thanks guys to everyone who replied and tried to help...I really appreciate it. I got everything fixed..

Gruv.. you the man!

truthlikegold no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F9FC5C

The normal deal is for $29.99 unlimited data, and $39.99 unlimited data w/ 1500sms.

It's likely they hooked flash up with a deal since he was lied to at signup.
    Riley @ BLOODberry 23F9FC5C

"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained
    not by its growth, but by washing away
    from it all that is not gold."

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Not gonna happen. I just went through this myself. Best package for things to work on the phone for the minimum amount is the BB personal max at $39.99. So it goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12