I have searched the forums for an answer, maybe I didn't look hard enough. But ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jgagnon01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245287E8

Content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive.

I have searched the forums for an answer, maybe I didn't look hard enough. But my problem is, I'm running OS 4.5.0.52 and everytime I try to play a youtube video, it says "Content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive.". I had the same problem when I was running OS 4.5.0.37. Does ayone have any idea how to fix this. I am using the BB Browser.

waddeng no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the same problem. Since I am on a BES, I just assumed that it was blocked by the admins. If you figure it out, let me know.

I am on a Pearl OS 4.5.0.46

PIN/ID
    245287E8
    Anybody? This was supposed to be fixed with 4.5...some people have it working. How? Lol

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Has something to do with the APN settings I think. Someone else had the same issue. I'll search around and see if I can find something.
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

Blog Entries
    Did you purchase the phone from Rogers or elsewhere?
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

PIN/ID
    245287E8
    I have an unlocked at&t 8310 on the rogers network~via BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgagnon01 View Post
    I have an unlocked at&t 8310 on the rogers network~via BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    There's your problem, then. You need to get the APN settings for Rogers.

Go to Options>Advanced Options>TCP

Change APN to internet.com
    Change Username to wapuser1
    Change Password to wap

PIN/ID
    245287E8
    I changed everything to what you told me to...and tripled checked it...and still I get the same error.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgagnon01 View Post
    I changed everything to what you told me to...and tripled checked it...and still I get the same error.
    Try a battery pull and resend service books.

Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table. Press the BB Menu button, select Register Now.

PIN/ID
    245287E8
    Hopefully its the service books because I haven't had time to resend them. But I've tried everything else and still no luck. Ill let you know how the service book situation goes. Thanks for all the help!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    245287E8
    I've tried absolutely everýthing you've told me to do and I still get the same error. I'm running 4.5.0.55 now and its still happening. Anyone ekse have this problem or know how to fix it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blog Entries
    You're supposed to change the APN to "internet.com" and leave the username and password blank.
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+