Hey all, first post here! Got an AT&T Curve, running Destop Manager 4.2 SP2 and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sharkbait no está en línea Stack level 1

Contact list out of order after editing entry, plus search doesn't work.

Advertisement

Hey all, first post here!

Got an AT&T Curve, running Destop Manager 4.2 SP2 and 4.2.2.89 on the Curve. Bought it via eBay and appears that it was never used or wiped (no owner info, no IT policies, call log empty). It's for personal use, so when the Desktop software asked for BIS or BES, I chose BIS. Not that it matters, since it's for the girlfriend for personal use. Synched over contacts from Yahoo only, but there were instances where info didn't transfer (physical addresses, extra email address). No big deal, figure I'll edit the contact on the Curve and fix it up.

Problem is, when I edit any information in the contact, that contact appears at the top of the list of all my contacts, not alphabetically by last name like it's supposed to. I can't figure it out how to change it.

Secondly, I cannot search for contacts by typing the name. I can only scroll to it via the trackball. Has anyone experienced this behavior before????

Thanks,

-Craig

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Contact list out of order after editing entry, plus search doesn't work.

I haven't
    Have you installed anything that might be messing with the address book info?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr