I have DM/DUN paired via Bluetooth by using the XP stack (uninstalled OEM Toshiba stack) ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Steve-hose no está en línea Stack level 2

No computer A2DP because BB only works with XP BT Stack?

Advertisement

I have DM/DUN paired via Bluetooth by using the XP stack (uninstalled OEM Toshiba stack) as discussed in these forums. The downside is my computer is unable to do anything else BT related such as connect to a pair of BT headphones to listen to music, it seems to be a case of either or: use XP stack to BT DUN/Sync and no other features from the computer. No A2DP drivers exist for XP Stack as far as I can find. Anyone offer a solution for this?

redbarn no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I am about to uninstall the Toshiba Stack also. This is primarily to regain some of the (11!) com ports that the Toshiba BT stack hogs when installed. I need to free some up for other uses (long story, bike power meters). I'm looking forward to DUN/Sync on the BB, but I have one question:

Did you also lose the Hands Free profile?

Steve-hose no está en línea Stack level 2
    The only profile I have on my computer for BT is DUN I don't have a hands free profile on my comp. The phone retains all it's profiles. That's my problem - I can only BT DUN form my computer, I can't say, listen to music on my computer via a wirelss BT headset etc. It seems to be an all DUN or nothing set up. Does this answer your question?