I have seen that a few people have asked how to transfer bb messenger contacts....so ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

Common Issue??

Advertisement

I have seen that a few people have asked how to transfer bb messenger contacts....so I shouldn't be freaking out that after doing a few updates through desktop mgr, all my msngr contacts have now disappeared? I downloaded my OS to my computer, and when I hooked my phone to it, it made me do an update, which deleted my bbsmart and contacts...any suggestions?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Once I was able to save my BBM contacts during a backup and was able to restore them after an OS upgrade. I will see what happens with the new OS.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Sometimes this happens. The best way is to actually store the PINs in your address book. It's easier to just keep them there and if you upgrade and they're gone, just add people from your address book.

dolphin08 no está en línea Stack level 2

re:

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    Sometimes this happens. The best way is to actually store the PINs in your address book. It's easier to just keep them there and if you upgrade and they're gone, just add people from your address book.
    agreed, this is how i do it as well

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great idea reddog!!!!! never even thought of that...