Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

thats really nice, not worth 110 dollars though, well i guess when all calculated it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Re: ColorwarePC

Advertisement

thats really nice, not worth 110 dollars though, well i guess when all calculated it is, but it is not something i would personally do. still really cool though!

m3nsah no está en línea Stack level 1

this is really cool!

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

I would follow Brooke step for step guide to painting mine... I am waiting on my housing to come in from ebay that I ordered. I will give it a try and keep my original housing; so if anything goes wrong I can send it back and keep it under warranty..........
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It's ok, unique though.

rhs1979 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3068886F

^These are options I'd consider if I had the loot to blow on this.

And for my girlfriend I'd go with this:

poppingseed no está en línea Stack level 1

I've read alot of things on pinstack but never really posted anything, but theres a first for everything right?
    well this colorware thread caught my eye, and at 100 bucks it dosent seem too pricey.
    i happen to be lucky enough to know some people who do custom painting for cars. and after talking to them for a bit i got them to mix up a sorta lime green paint, with a boat load of pearl flakes in black, gold, blue, green...and in the light it looks beautiful. my Buddie plopped down a pint of the stuff and said it was a 300 dollar pint of paint, JUST PAINT!!!heh, lucky there my good buddies, i'll be at his shop next week when our schedules mesh to get my curve in the painting booth. i'll post some pictures when it all gets done.
    i'm not trying to hijack the thread, but at a lil over 100 bucks it really isn't that expensive at all when you consider what good paint costs and the labor of having to mask and what not to paint a phone. if indeed they do paint it.
    as for a month of no BB thats just a long time. depending on what goes on, and how big the operation is and how many phones they could possibly get. i don't see how it would take that long for when the phone leaves your hands gets painted and comes back to you, could really take a month. but i guess they could justify it.
    but yes, this is a good site, and has thought me everything i could possibly need to know about my Blackberries.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

i would do it in a SECOND if they accepted phones from Canada.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd

That sucks about not accepting the housing! I had the same idea!!!

ashmar0926 no está en línea Stack level 2

Something else to consider before sending it off: I never EVER had problems with getting dust UNDER my screen before it was painted. Im guessing that colorware removed the lens from the faceplate rather than taping it off, and now the right side will not sit flush with the faceplate. Pretty pissed. I really love what colorware does, but ive been seriously disappointed in this whole color my curve thing. Im taking it off as soon as I get my new housing, just awaiting its delivery.

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I'm going to do my own. Currently I scraped off all the grey on the 8300 and its all black. I just wanted to see how it would look. I'll sand it down this weekend and use Krylon Fusion Black gloss and paint it

kitk7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Dude, that's sweet as hell. The money would be okay, but three weeks without my bb? I don't know if I can do it.

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

I love the option of personalizing your berry. i could never be without my berry for a month. I use it for work. I do like the idea of color
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

If only I can find the a site that sells the black keyboard from the red curve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123