Just wondering if it's just my phone... Got the 4.5 OS installed and started using ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2

Color Contrast on RED BB

Advertisement

Just wondering if it's just my phone...

Got the 4.5 OS installed and started using the address book option to display in Stripes.

Unfortunately, I don't see any stripes...actually I do, but I need to tilt the phone a bit to see the stripes....I can barely see them!

Now on the Titanium Curve...the Stripes are clearly visible...One is white the other is an off light green. The options on the Screen/Keyboard are the same on both BBs. Do I have a defective LED screen?

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    I see that too, seems like one bar is white and the other is a light gray, but hard to see, I do see it though.

I'm under the impression that it might be theme dependant, what theme are you using.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    yea it depends on the theme you use my themes i did not have a problem with that

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've tried it on all the themes...ATT - all standard BB themes and my current favorite bBerry theme.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    nope its the phone, i went from a 8300 to an 8310, the colors are way different, richer, almost darker

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    well yeah i kno that but i had a theme and i chan ged it and the picture became better