Anyone here know of a program/patch or anything that will allow you to color code ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Color Coding Calendar on the 8310

Advertisement

Anyone here know of a program/patch or anything that will allow you to color code your calendar (similar to the Palm OS)? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Or is there already an existing way to do it that I am overlooking?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Color Coding Calendar on the 8310

I have an 8130 pearl so my options may be different, but I can color code by email address.

I have 4 different email addresses on my BB and in the calendar I can assign each one a different color, so I can use one email address calendar to set up appointments for my son, Drs appts, track meets, etc. and use a different email address calendar to set up my personal appointments. So since I have 4 different emails, I can have up to 4 different colors. Then in options in the calendar, I can select "show all calendars" then in "view week" mode, it shows the vaious colors and I can know at a glance if it's for me or my son.

I figured I'd throw this idea out there just in case it would work for you too!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Re: Color Coding Calendar on the 8310

Yeah, I am on BES so I doubt that would help me any. My calendar, contacts, and email sync with our corporate server.

DesignerGirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you know how to switch the color (e-mail address) for an existing event or appointment? Ever since I upgraded with the 4.5.0.182 it switched all my recurring events to another e-mail address and won't sync to outlook.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    DG, I answered your question in this thread.