I have looked all over for a way to get a play by play app ... BlackBerry Curve forum

shadowslevin2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2469B394

Question College Football on 8320 HELP!!!

Advertisement

I have looked all over for a way to get a play by play app to work on my BB.
    I have seen such apps as Pocket day, CBS Sports(Doesn't work by the way), ESPN, and others. Most of these are Verizon and AT&T only and for my first thread ever I'm asking for help.

pin # 2469B394

Thank You for understanding if I have done something wrong as to post this here in the 8320 area vs. somewhere else.

Jacob in Texas

aingaran no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't know about play by play APP, but I use the browser to view play by play.. Refreshed every 15 seconds from espn.com

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Espn.com pull up the game you want to follow click on live under scores and you can refresh every 15 or 30 seconds works pretty well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Its also good for MLB,NFL and Nascar. I haven't tried other sports yet.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shadowslevin2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2469B394
    Thank you for all the help. By doing some digging I found a free blackberry auto update score board. This program will update every 15 or 30 sec automatically. If you already know about this then disregard.

If you go to ESPN.mobi/bblauncher on you BB it will give you a home screen auto launch ESPN icon. What you will be downloading is a very fast ESPN app. I'm highly impressed seeing how this is free. (IF YOU HAVE A DATA PLAN that is.)

Hook'em Horns!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowslevin2 View Post
    Thank you for all the help. By doing some digging I found a free blackberry auto update score board. This program will update every 15 or 30 sec automatically. If you already know about this then disregard.

If you go to ESPN.mobi/bblauncher on you BB it will give you a home screen auto launch ESPN icon. What you will be downloading is a very fast ESPN app. I'm highly impressed seeing how this is free. (IF YOU HAVE A DATA PLAN that is.)

Hook'em Horns!!
    Glad you found it that is the one we were talking about should have been more specific I guess. And as you said hook em horns Colorado tonight and OU in the shoot out next weekend. Then Mizz, then OSU. Then Horns #1 in Nation lol.