Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

has anyone had any bad experiences with cnn.cn? I ordered a red housing for my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E

cnn online shop

Advertisement

has anyone had any bad experiences with cnn.cn? I ordered a red housing for my 8310 almost a month back and i hvnt received it yet.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: cnn online shop

i haven't seen any reports of issues with them.
    i do know that the first skin i bought from them a couple of years ago took some time...they are shipping from overseas somewhere, like china ...

PIN/ID
    256F471E

oh.ok.thnx

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you do have any concerns just email them usually they are very good at getting back to customers.

mentalcase no está en línea Stack level 1

It took them close to two weeks to have my order to me. Came from hong kong so im sure thats why it took so long.

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

cnn.cn has only had those housing available for 2 weeks.

PIN/ID
    256F471E

Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n View Post
    cnn.cn has only had those housing available for 2 weeks.
    i ordered for the titanium housing a month back, i found the red titanium on their site a couple weeks ago, and since they hadnt despatched the titanium housing yet, i changed my order to the red housing. Its now 2 weeks since i changed my order and when i check my account on cnn, it still shows as processing . Am worried by the time it gets here, i would have moved on to another bb.

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149

I ordered a trackball from there. The only thing that took forever was getting the paypal payment through. By the time I got the spare trackball I already had my warranty replacement. At least I have a spare trackball now.

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

Quote Originally Posted by schumacher View Post
    i ordered for the titanium housing a month back, i found the red titanium on their site a couple weeks ago, and since they hadnt despatched the titanium housing yet, i changed my order to the red housing. Its now 2 weeks since i changed my order and when i check my account on cnn, it still shows as processing . Am worried by the time it gets here, i would have moved on to another bb.
    This is pretty weak on their end then.

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149

actually, the trackball I ordered was processing until I got an e-mail saying it was shipped. I actually got the "shipped" e-mail about 3 minutes after I got it on my front door. Their web design needs to be fixed. Or maybe it's just a whole international thing.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Quote Originally Posted by BluesDrive View Post
    I ordered a trackball from there. The only thing that took forever was getting the paypal payment through. By the time I got the spare trackball I already had my warranty replacement. At least I have a spare trackball now.
    indeed, 8320 does not have extra leds like pearl, so if your trackball is dirty, there is no way to make it look clean by having 4 leds working instead of one (Kept my ol pearl looking good). 8320 is different so as soon as it too dirty BAM BAM BAM new trackball, makes you feel like a smart consumer
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

FroggyStyle no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have been waiting for my red face for about 3 weeks now. I was concerned when my order still said processing after a week so I emailed them, they replied by saying ok we changed the status to shipped. That was 2 weeks ago, I do not think the web status has anything to do with the actual status I understand it is international, but I ship things for work all of the time over seas and don't experience this type of delay.this will be my first and last purchase from them. Little funny they had no problem taking the $ from my cc

PIN/ID
    256F471E

Quote Originally Posted by FroggyStyle View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have been waiting for my red face for about 3 weeks now. I was concerned when my order still said processing after a week so I emailed them, they replied by saying ok we changed the status to shipped. That was 2 weeks ago, I do not think the web status has anything to do with the actual status I understand it is international, but I ship things for work all of the time over seas and don't experience this type of delay.this will be my first and last purchase from them. Little funny they had no problem taking the $ from my cc
    i just got a mail from them saying its shipped. Hope i dont have to wait for another 2 weeks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

How difficult is it to replace the housing? I just ordered a replacement housing for my 8310 as it's barely too months old and the screen got scratched to s*** already.

What's the best skin to protect the entire body while still being able to holster the thing in a nice leather holster?

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49

Its not that hard in my opinion, although I work with computers alot so im pretty comfortable with dismantling things, but all you really need is a T5 *torx 5* screwdriver that you can pick up at like Home Depot for like 4$.

Its a matter of I think 4 screws and the antenna cover which you can usually just pry off with either your fingers, if its loose enough, or a flat head screwdriver and just be really careful peeling it up. I have taken my old pearl apart many of times and it was super easy. I assume the curve is just as easy if not easier as it doesnt have the side rails that the pearl did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast