I just have one question.when iam using bb messanger and I want to save a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jeffoickle no está en línea Stack level 1

clipboard

Advertisement

I just have one question.when iam using bb messanger and I want to save a conversation,I open up the menu and click copy history,it says copied to clipboard but I can't find this, any suggestions?
    Thank you

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hi well, once you do that and copy the conversation to the clipboard you can paste it anywhere you wish... A memo note, email, etc. Hope it helps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeffoickle no está en línea Stack level 1
    So that's how it is done.that's what I am looking for.thank you very much ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah. That's how you do it. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Frog37_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21af35bb
    I hate re-opening old threads but I need help on this one. I normally have all the answers for a friend when he calls asking for help with his blackberry, but this is one that has stumped me.

He is trying to copy a conversation from BBMessenger. He will copy the conversation just like suggested above, but when he goes to paste it into the memos or an e-mail it pastes an old conversation that had been copied a long time ago. The other strange thing is that when he pastes on top of it being an old conversation that was copied it will display some kind of error message saying that the clip board is full.

My question is how do you clear out the clipboard without wiping the phone and loosing a whole bunch of other data?

Thanks for your help

NAPPYDREADZ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249F0C9E
    Clipboard is a great feature, the only thing is that once you save a conversation, etc and then gets copied to your clipboard. you must transfer it to an email, sms, mms, etc as soon as possible. You cant save multiple convos, etc because the clipboard will only save the last conversation, message etc. to it. Hope this helped.
    “Nothing is too much trouble for love.”
    Desmond Tutu, Civil Rights Leader