I just got my curve. Somehow I have that call indicator always set at one ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cdirocco no está en línea Stack level 1

clear call indicator

Advertisement

I just got my curve. Somehow I have that call indicator always set at one call although I have not missed any. Different themes do not clear it. Is there a way without resetting my blackberry?

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    the missed call indicator? Have you tried a battery pull. with the device powered on remove the battery for 30 seconds and then put it back in. let the device boot normally and see if its still there. Welcome to the forums.
    www.bbenriched.com - Unlocks and Parts

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey, welcome to PinStack!

Go into a messages folder then press the BB menu button (to the left of the trackball). Scroll down to View Folder and select. Scroll to Missed Calls and select. If there's something in there, scroll to the top of the screen, press the BB menu button and either Mark Prior Opened or Delete Prior if you don't want them in the call log anymore.

Hope this helps!

Roger

cdirocco no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the replies and the welcome!
    I have tried a battery pull, tried removing the missed calls and it is still there. It is that indicator that is at the top of the screen. It always says I have one missed call. The only thing I can think of is to reset the blackberry but I do not want to go through bringing it back up to speed once again.
    Oh, sorry about the double post, I was on my BB when I posted, must have hit it twice. I will try to remove it.

gin_n_tonic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242B3DE0
    Had the same issue and none of the "easy" fixes worked. Thanks for all the suggestions on the board btw. Had to wipe and restore which was a pain because I lost some of my apps (like google apps, opera, etc.). After restore and reload, it's back to normal. Could have just left it alone and always had one missed call forever, but it was like an itch I couldn't scratch. I feel much better now.

indukwe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2401f594
    Dang, I have the same problem too and I really don't want to go through all that, but like you said, its like an itch that you can't scratch ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~