I just ordered BSEs screen protector for my 8300. Is there something special that I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bullsfan80586 no está en línea Stack level 2

Clean Screen

Advertisement

I just ordered BSEs screen protector for my 8300. Is there something special that I should use to clean the screen before I apply the protector? I know that not all cleaners are to be used to clean computer screens.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Clean Screen

Check out cherri's review of the BSE here for best way to apply and clean prior to application:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...300_curve.html
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

bullsfan80586 no está en línea Stack level 2

I saw that, but you don't explain how to clean the screen. There are liquids that will damage the screen. I don't want to ruin it while putting the screen protector on. I was once told that alcohol, such as that which is in Windex, will ruin the screen of an LCD monitor.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I used glass cleaner. Shouldn't do that much harm. Just spray the towel not the screen. Then you can apply the BSE. Mine screen is flawless.

BB3800user no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just removed a BSE (carefully) and it took off some of the silver paint on the screen up near the BB logo. NOT happy! Carefull people or you will be ordering a new cover like I just did.

crookshow no está en línea Stack level 1

anybody else have that problem when removing the BSE? that last post makes me a little nervous about applying the one I just ordered for my new curve. I have applied and removed 2 BSE's from my old Q with no problems, but that didn't have the shiny silver finish like the curve. Any incite into this is appreciated...