Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am really disappointed in this. It was a great app on my Blackjack with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

Thumbs down Citibank Citimobile does not support T-Mobile

Advertisement

I am really disappointed in this. It was a great app on my Blackjack with AT&T and gave me full access to my bank accounts. They say they simply do not support T-mobile. I tried to get around this by telling them I had a an 8800 with AT&T and gave them my friends AT&T number. He forwarded their SMS with download instructions but it just seems to lock up my BB 8320 when I try to run it. Maybe when they support the ATT/CIngular Curve it will work on my Tmobile curve.

Any thoughts on a way around this? Anyone use a different bank where their banking does work with T-Mobile? I really do hate Citibank and this could push me over the edge. I can't login to their website on my BB and I can't use their mobile app.

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Citibank Citimobile does not support T-Mobile

yeah, this pisses me off. i've filled out their online request form for tmo support. still no love. c'mon citibank, it's not like tmo is some crappy carrier like boost mobile!
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

hmm never had citi bank how are they with customer service andf things of that nature
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

The Citibank right outside my office is the worst branch ever. They send everyone to lunch between 12 and 2 and there are always just 1 or 2 tellers working, dozens of customers waiting and at least 7 other bank employees who are not helping customers, either officers sitting at their desks or people behind the counter doing tasks other than helping customers. The other branches aren't so bad. If it weren't a pain to switch all my electronic payments, direct deposit, etc I would switch in a hear beat, but I am close. Tell me BofA works with T-Mobile curve and I might just switch.

redmoon no está en línea Stack level 2

I access my BofA account with my TMo curve with no issues using Opera Mini

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

yeah bofa does. i do bill payments and everything online from my phone bofa.mobi
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have Citi and I love them. ALl of my accounts and credit cards are with them. I find their customer service to be great. However, Citimobile is not supported with the curve even on ATT.

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by adamjay79 View Post
    I have Citi and I love them. ALl of my accounts and credit cards are with them. I find their customer service to be great. However, Citimobile is not supported with the curve even on ATT.
    yeah , citibank does not work on my AT&T either . and of course it doesnt work on my tMob .
    hello, im fabulous !!

oiheme no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2423663D

I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. I am a citibank member and i can access my bank account just fine on my 8320. You have to make sure that in your *options* to set it to emulate internet explorer and not the blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by oiheme View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. I am a citibank member and i can access my bank account just fine on my 8320. You have to make sure that in your *options* to set it to emulate internet explorer and not the blackberry.

Explain this in english please

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Explain this in english please
    open browser -> Options -> Browser Configuration -> Emulation Mode change to Microsoft IE

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by oiheme View Post
    yeah, there's that. but, citi has an app you can download, which currently doesn't support tmo. that's what we're all moaning about.
    2 is not equal to 3, not even for large values of 2.
    - Grabel's Law

Even with options changed it is still not working. I'm getting stuck on running script.

oiheme no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2423663D

In your browser options make sure *support javascript* is checked off.

maxwellsk no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Citibank Citimobile does not support T-Mobile

I have the Pearl (Red) and my carrier is Cingular/AT&T. Straight out of the box I was able to get the CitiMobile to work perfectly. However, when I upgrade the the phones ROM/Platform and attempt to used the application, it freezes my phone. I spoke with the techies at Citi about 4 months ago and they promised to have a upgrade released shortly after that, but I am still dowloading Ver 1.0.

I don't know much about programing but, is it possible that there is one module that CitiMobile is attempting to access that has been somehow modified in the most recent upgrade? If that is true, is there a way that we can swap that module or modify it? Again, CitiMobile works with the older versions of the RIM platform but not the most recent.

Has anyone with T-Mobile downloaded the software for Cingular/AT&T? Has anyone tried using a different phone model application, i.e. own 8100 and download 8800? Heck maybe they are the same ... just thinking out loud.
    Last edited by reddog187; 11-04-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast