I know theres a bunch of people that unlocked their ATT 8300 to work on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

goowakjai no está en línea Stack level 1

CHeap unlocking company for 8300

Advertisement

I know theres a bunch of people that unlocked their ATT 8300 to work on T-mo or other

What companies are recomended? and about how much? Is there a way of doing this for free by call ATT?

I've seen some ads on craigslist in the NYC are and they are charging about 30 bucks.

I just got my phone from a ATT user and sitting as a paper weight now. See if you can help me asap that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

fossiltkm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA8A73

Re: CHeap unlocking company for 8300

Hey qoowakjai, and welcome to pinstack!

You can check out gsmphonesource.com They charge $19.99 to give you your subsidy unlock code. All you need to do is supply them with your phone model and IMEI#. It's usually a 24 hour turnaround.

Hope this helps!

goowakjai no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes...tahnks it does, your the second person to reccomend that place so thats what I'm prolly going to use. Did you use them yourself?

are you a curve ATT to tmo user?
    any issues?

jgirly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I've purchased 2 codes from gsmphonesource.com and would highly recommend them. No matter how much the rate is, its cheaper than some I've seen.

I unlocked both an att and tmo phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Just call the AT&T International Calling Center. They will give you an unlock code over the phone in about 10 minutes. That's what I did about 3 weeks ago. Just tell them that you are going overseas in a few weeks and that you would like to use the phone there.

Here is the number:1-916-843-4685
    Last edited by jjames42; 08-21-2007 at 04:45 PM.

fossiltkm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA8A73

Yeah, you could give AT&T International Calling Center a call, but it's not guaranteed that you will get your subsidy unlock code in ten minutes. It usually takes anywhere from 24 hours to five business days tops.

But to answer your question, qoowakjai: I used gsmphonesource yesterday to unlock my AT&T BB Curve, and they sent me my unlock code within a few hours. I'm also an AT&T customer.

zkyevolved no está en línea Stack level 1

There's an unlocking company online that did mine here, and it does a great job (even though they don't do BB8300 yet, they do a lot of other models of phones in general).
    movical.net.

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I just got mine unlocked with only a 3 min wait on the phone with att us customer service. No problem at all told her I would be traveling out of the country and I wanted to unlock it. Very simple~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812

This might sound like a dumb question but what would it accomplish if I unlock my curve with AT&T?

Is there a today theme for the at&t curve?

psyko825 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

If you have a contract with att then it really accomplishes nothing. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

3Car no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry to poach, but my question is applicable. Hope you guys can help. I have a friend who just won an AT&T Curve at a business event. He has offered to give it to me but I'm a T-Mobile customer. If I call to have said AT&T phone unlocked, can I then insert my TMO SIM and voila?