I can get to the site from my tmobile 8320. But the area where you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Fred Sanford no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Chase Banking site problems

Advertisement

I can get to the site from my tmobile 8320. But the area where you put in your username and password does not allow me to enter any information. Anyone have any ideas to what the problem is? I can access it fine from my computer. But it would be nice to be able to do it on the go.

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Chase Banking site problems

To the best of my knowledge, I don't think Chase has a mobile site available yet, and using the standard Chase web site does not work for me at all.

I was reading the Mobile Banking Blog and it appears that they have an SMS based system (Link1 Link2) but not a true mobile site. According to the this article, Chase is working on a mobile site.

Fred Sanford no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Chase Banking site problems

Thanks. You're well informed. Nice to know that they are at least addressing the issue.

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

Re: Chase Banking site problems

I know Citibank has a mobile site - worked great on my Cingular Blackjack, but they do not support T-Mobile at all on any device. Yet another penalty for being an early adopter of a TMobile 8320 I guess.