Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

although it's sweet that you can interchange housings and lenses, considering I'm on my fourth ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

although it's sweet that you can interchange housings and lenses, considering I'm on my fourth blackberry, and countless housing swaps..I highly recommend against swapping it out unless absolutely necessary...I know i'm gonna catch some s#@t for saying this, but I have found that once you break that original seal around the lcd lens, you will find that dust will become an issue........after the first housing swap, maybe even the second, I noticed that dust seemed to gather on the lcd pretty rapidly...so on the 5 or 6 after that, I took extra time installing and resealing...but it just was never the same....dust continued to be an issue. Have had my current one for about 8 months with original housing and not a spec on the lcd......don't get me wrong, there's definitely the urge...but just not worth it.

lilpbit no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Have dont it all the time... not too hard. Just be gentle : )

Here is another site that I found for custom painted cases. Pretty close to cnn pricing too.

http://berryware.ca/index.php?page=about

oh my!!! 69,99 for this??? that's insane!

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    Just be careful about lint and stuff under your screen bezel. They are a hassle. I opened mine up and had a hell of a time trying to keep all the lint out.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Will be changing my housing in a few days when I get my housing from BeckyMae. I also bought a black keyboard to do a total blackout on my Curve 8320.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12