Hi I wanted to change the profile automatically i mean when i'm office it should ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrabalaji no está en línea Stack level 1

Change of curve Profile

Advertisement

Hi

I wanted to change the profile automatically i mean when i'm office it should be in vibration mode and when i'm out it should be in ring tone mode how i can do this becos every time i have to change them manually is there any way i can do this with out manual intervention.i hope i will a answer for this

Thanks

mrabalaji

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Change of curve Profile

I think the only way to change a sound profile is to use the Profiles icon on the screen.

spamblockers no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Change of curve Profile

I'm not so sure there is such a feature out there that automatically does this...would be nice to have don't get me wrong I've had different phones from all sorts of manufacturer and I've always had to manually change it on my own.
    Motorola V750, V70, V235, V300, RAZR V3, SE K510, Samsung X820, SE W810i, Nokia 3110 Classic, BB 8320 Curve
    Kindness and honesty can only be expected from the strong. -- Unknown

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I had a similar need. I resorted to programming the left-side convenience key to profiles. Now it is somewhat quicker to switch to the needed profile.

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    another way to quickly change profiles without losing a convenience key is to get the new today+ theme from bb or the 6-icon tmo theme. with either of these thems, you can access the profiles menu directly from the home screen

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    I just type "F" when I am on the main screen to get to my profiles. (you have to disable "dial from home screen").
    8900-user
    DocGo