Is there a way to change the screen when the keypad is locked (Like use ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2

Change Keypad Lock Screen

Advertisement

Is there a way to change the screen when the keypad is locked (Like use a different wallpaper for when it s locked)? Or even to just keep the ICONs on display when the keypad is locked?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Change Keypad Lock Screen

i wanted to do this to but Its theme dependent so you would have to create your own theme

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

weaselonfire no está en línea Stack level 1

IF you look in the themes there is a program you can download i think to create your own themes

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Definitely easy to do once you create your own theme, but getting all the programs just to do that would be a bit daunting.

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3

Its only theme dependent on certain phones, and maybe certain themes. Im using a plazmic theme that I downloaded and it shows the wallpaper that I chose for it. But if you develop your own theme, then yeah you can change the default paper, its just a small hassle.

Ive got the theme creator and you have to download a few files before you can use it. There isnt much of a learning curve to the program. But, if you are using a UMA phone youre going to lose your UMA signal status. They havent updated the theme creator for the newer phones yet. You can create themes for them, but there are little things missing.