So I have had shazam on my phone since I got it with no real ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Caution on Shazam!

Advertisement

So I have had shazam on my phone since I got it with no real use since it didn't have any of the cool features that the iphone version had. Now they released Version 2.5 for blackberries. I figured this is my chance to finally upgrade because it now has the youtube feature, which is why I would only use it. Tag songs I like as a sort of music collection without actually using space on my SD card for music. I upgraded to 2.5 and waited for my device to reboot. I then opened shazam and went to pay now to enter my info, after all of that I go on my comp and open a song. I tag it and noticed that shazam now takes almost no time to tag songs, its alot faster IMO. I open the tag and go to click on the youtube feature so I can watch the vid and listen to it. When the page loads I get the this video is not available for mobile devices. So I think its a fluke, I try another song same thing and another song with the same results over and over. What they failed to tell you is the youtube feature is only good for phones running full HTML browsing since the shazam app links you to those videos. I really hope they fix this issue and allow you to link the mobile version of that video as well or else I wasted 6 dollar canadian on a useless app.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    That sounds like something is wrong. I know people that use Shazam and it works well. Sorry to hear that

lilin82 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    313E04D9
    The only way that I have ever been able to get youtube videos to play on my Curve is through Opera Mini. When I find the video I want I click on the video link-Not the picture-then click "Watch video". The BB Browser will open and then you click the link "Start Stream"

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I don't have a problem using shazam for tagging, just when after you tag it you can select the diff things like discography, biography, etc. one of the options is youtube, but it opens the songs on youtube under HTML. I don't have problems view youtube on my phone at all. It just opens up the mobile view. Now my friend is chirping me even harder than before saying thats why iPhone is the best because its apps work for the phone whereas blackberry apperantly just puts out garbage to try and copy the iPhone, but never succeeds.