Just received my Limited Edition (Black) Carbon-Fiber Leather Case from Case-Mate the other day, opened ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Case-Mate: Brand New Colors...

Advertisement

Just received my Limited Edition (Black) Carbon-Fiber Leather Case from Case-Mate the other day, opened my email today and guess what, New Colors and an extended Edition of the Limited Edition Carbon-Fiber Leather Case in two additional Colors. But! I got the Bronze (ish) Case-Mate Logo and the New one Don't! But anyway, just in time for Mother's Day...

[Read More]

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    how do those cases feel on a curve for some reason they look REALLY akward to me lol :P

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    ^ Makes it thicker, noticeably. But it feels nice.. smooth, soft leather.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hmm ... i guess ill stick with the OEM silicon case then. i dont like thicker the curve is the PERFECT size RIM got it right.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    how do those cases feel on a curve for some reason they look REALLY akward to me lol :P
    Actually, they feel comfortable, I had the Napa Leather that I won here at Pinstack, the leather is so soft and Smooth, that was the Signature the only problem is I kinda have big hands so it slowed me down while typing because it overlaped the keys on the end, I new I had to leave it alone when my 12 year old say "Daddy I think there's something wrong with your BlackBerry, cause almost every thing is misspelled. Because of the Over-Flap there was always a B or M or N in other word.

But the Carbon-Fiber Leather is Sweet! Feels Good and thinner that the Signature Napa Leather, and it is designed better with no shadowing of the keys. And it fits your BlackBerry Like a Glove.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hmm .... might just give it a shot then who knows ... lol

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    they do look pretty good, may have to check one out too

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    The light pink one looks pretty cute.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    they just look so akward its stopping me from ordering one i guess i would wanna try it first