im just wondering, has anyone found a leather pouch with the standby magnet it in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nikjay25 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question case for the 8900?

Advertisement

im just wondering, has anyone found a leather pouch with the standby magnet it in back that actually covers teh whole blackberry? just likethe one for the 8100? the other day my phone fell out of my pocket and hit the ground top first reasulting in a small scratch thats barely noticable, id liketo avoid that as much as possible, i looked everywhere for it and could not find a pocket pouch that covers the phole phone.

PS, just like the one included withthe phone except extended to cover the whole phone, thanks.

moxmike no está en línea Stack level 1
    I purchased an "Otterbox Defender Case" for $49.95 & it is awesome! has a swivel belt clip & the magnet built in. Really protects your phone.

moxmike no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here is the link for the Otterbox for the 8900.
    http://www.otterbox.com/blackberry-c...defender-case/

iyzick05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got the start up kit for like 30 bucks @ the t-mobile store. It comes with car charger, and a leather case with a magnet. It covers the whole phone. Swivel strong clip. Great case. Check it out.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Go with a sedio case. Its well worth the loot.
    Gyros anyone?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive had both:if you work outside-otter ...... if you work inside and really want a sleek looking case-Seidio
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by moxmike View Post
    Here is the link for the Otterbox for the 8900.
    http://www.otterbox.com/blackberry-c...defender-case/
    I'm curious how the Otterbox works with the trackball and about the visibility of the screen. I had one for my 8700 and it was almost impossible to control the click wheel through it. I bought it mainly for the beach and could not even see the screen in direct sunlight.

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    i believe with the otterbox the track ball is 100% exposed.

visibility through the screen is not great. you get allot of air bubbles on the screen. but that is the sacrifice for getting a rugged case.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Ive had both:if you work outside-otter ...... if you work inside and really want a sleek looking case-Seidio
    Well said. I've had Otter. It's probably the best case for harsh environments, but it adds a lot of bulk. Typing was made a bit more difficult. You have to get your thumbs into the case. It will require to move your wrists closer together than usual to type, as the keys on on the edge of the keyboard (Q, A, alt, P, alt...) are protected . That said, they do make great products. High quality products.

nikjay25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    can anyone post a link with the lowest price for the seido case?