Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi guys, I was wondering what case would you recommend for 8310?? I don't know ... BlackBerry Curve forum

laurie4563 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me

Case

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I was wondering what case would you recommend for 8310??
    I don't know which one to get.... and i don't want my phone to get scratches, so i need a case

thanks for your help!

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Case

Are you yalking about a case or a holster. As far as an actual case a phone skin is a good option but as far as a holster goes the regular holster that you can get for the curve from cingular works fairly nicely.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

mmm, there's so many options it really depends on your personal taste. My combination is clear full body protector and the oem carry case. my mom uses a skin and an 8800's leather pouch to carry in her purse (too bulky to carry clip style in her opinion). Some people prefer a wallet case or a holster. I'd say take a look at a wide selection, like over at extremepda.com and choose from the wide selection.

PIN/ID
    PM me

BLACKNINJA:
    I like your idea... I already ordered the clear protection for shield zone. did you pay 20 bucks for the OEM case? or did you find it somewhere else cheaper?
    If anyone knows where to get it cheaper, let me know...

thanks

bwag717 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A0A931

you can get 3 of them from ATT website. blue, orange, white for the gel cases for $30. do a google search to get a good holster. some are $10 to $20

PIN/ID
    PM me

i like the OEM case carry better.. thanks anyways

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2

BestBuy has the OEM case/pouch for $13 on sale, but you have to print out their web page and bring it with you. Instore price is higher. I bought one yesterday.

I use it with a BestSkinsEver.com skin. Works great on my new Curve. (The year old BSE skin on my Pearl still looks great. $8 shipped)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by lew2 View Post
    BestBuy has the OEM case/pouch for $13 on sale, but you have to print out their web page and bring it with you. Instore price is higher. I bought one yesterday.

I use it with a BestSkinsEver.com skin. Works great on my new Curve. (The year old BSE skin on my Pearl still looks great. $8 shipped)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank you, but i am not finding the OEMpouch/case on best buy... do you have the link maybe? thanks

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

I bought my OEM from Best Buy as well (this was 3 months ago), got 2 (one for me and one for the wife) $14 out the door total for both (they were on sale for a steal). If not you can get them at Suncom sometimes (if they have one in your area) and they are usually at least half of the price of AT$T.

fencepost no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mo has the OEM gel skins as buy one get one free at the moment, at least at their corporate stores. Makes them $5/each. I picked up red and grey on Friday myself.
    Last edited by fencepost; 01-13-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added "gel"

Quote Originally Posted by laurie4563 View Post
    Thank you, but i am not finding the OEMpouch/case on best buy... do you have the link maybe? thanks
    Search for part # 82812BB and it should pop up. Doesn't appear to be on sale today, showing $14.44 as the price.

PIN/ID
    PM me

thanks a lot... I'm gonna first go check out a few store in my area, and then tonight if i haven't found anything i like, i'll just buy it online!
    thanks!!!

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Even that price is good as in store they normally want around $30 for them. Don't know why this one is so cheap as when I bought mine it was on sale for $9.99 (and buy two and get 50% off) and the others were all at $26.99 each (by other I mean for the 8700, 8800, and 8100 OEM cases).

PIN/ID
    PM me

maybe not as good quality as the others?

maybe not as good quality as the others?

It's the RIM / Blackberry branded case. I can't tell the difference from the $30 version at the AT&T store except the extra $$$ in my pocket instead of theirs.

I have a case I used for my Pearl for a year that held up really well. Cost $5 out of a bin at CompUSA. So based on that, this $15 case should last three years, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast