I recently just bought a curve thinking I would be able to send out videos ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dadominican no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't VIEW Video's on MY Curve from OTher Curves! Why NOT?

Advertisement

I recently just bought a curve thinking I would be able to send out videos and watch them from other blackberry's... To my surprise, I can send them and view the attachment of what I'm sending but they CAN'T see the videos I just sent them... You have to send it through yahoo messenger for them to see it.. Is there a reason why I cant see videos from other CURVES on MY CURVE via email?
    This is kinda waaaaaack
    Please help!!!

PIN/ID
    319B7413
    What service provider are you with?

Sprint

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    send it through yahoo messanger?....are they on yahoo messanger on the pc or bb?.....How are you sending them now when they couldnt see it?....by email?

I finally figured out to send them through yahoo messenger.. I WAS trying to send the videos through email to another bb curve but they couldnt get the option to open it up and view the attachment... If you send it to regular computer emails, they CAN play it....

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadominican View Post
    I finally figured out to send them through yahoo messenger.. I WAS trying to send the videos through email to another bb curve but they couldnt get the option to open it up and view the attachment... If you send it to regular computer emails, they CAN play it....
    When you say send to another curve...just wanna make sure that the receiving curve is on OS4.3 too?

yes.. Theyre both the new bb curve 4.3 from sprint....

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    you might wanna check out this thread.....it should explain this problem better....hope this helps.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...essage.id=3067

crackbeary no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having the same problem described above. Both my wifey and I bought new BB curve from Sprint (4.3 OS) about a week ago. I cant view videos that she took from her BBcurve on my BBcurve via email. I open the email and I see the attachment but I don't get the option to open it up and view. Has anyone figured this out?

drozek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B1D26F
    Quote Originally Posted by crackbeary View Post
    I'm having the same problem described above. Both my wifey and I bought new BB curve from Sprint (4.3 OS) about a week ago. I cant view videos that she took from her BBcurve on my BBcurve via email. I open the email and I see the attachment but I don't get the option to open it up and view. Has anyone figured this out?
    Try sending through messenger