Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

well i guess 4.5 isn't for me so i will try upgrading when new update ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kretus no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

well i guess 4.5 isn't for me so i will try upgrading when new update comes out.. for now i don't need video recording or aim/msn

Thanks All, Now I'm Waiting for 4.6

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Kretus, I don't think there's gonna be a 4.6 for the Curve series. I could be wrong but I haven't heard anything about it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

cbmbong Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretus View Post
    well i guess 4.5 isn't for me so i will try upgrading when new update comes out.. for now i don't need video recording or aim/msn

same thing happened to me, cant upgrade to 4.5 OS. stuck at 4.2 OS...

was ur phone unlocked???
    Last edited by Kretus; 12-23-2008 at 10:57 PM.

tried installing with 4.2 deskpt manager and os 4.5 but still cant update my os t 4.5

i rembmer that there was error fatal error or seomthing

cbmbong Guest
    was ur phone unlocked???

im still in 4.2 os.. cant upgrade.. im using 4.3 dm.. i also dl 4.6 dm, no luck upgrading to 4.5os...

cbmbong Guest
    i rembmer that there was error fatal error or seomthing

unlocked phone...

i have unlocked phone too

and i am stuck at os 4.2

cant update to 4.5

Guys, let's review. What devices are trying to upgrade to 4.5? I have an 8330 (Alltel) with 4.5.0.77 and a spare 8320 (T-Mo) with 5.6.0.110 on it.

Also please update your profiles with at least device, carrier, etc. so we know what you're trying to upgrade.

You may have already said in a previous post but it's easier to be able to see rather than going back through a long thread.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Guys, let's review. What devices are trying to upgrade to 4.5? I have an 8330 (Alltel) with 4.5.0.77 and a spare 8320 (T-Mo) with 5.6.0.110 on it.

Also please update your profiles with at least device, carrier, etc. so we know what you're trying to upgrade.

You may have already said in a previous post but it's easier to be able to see rather than going back through a long thread.
    blackberry curve 8320 was unlocked from ebay
    Tmobile
    no data plan
    os right now 4.2
    trying to get 4.5

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

This will make solving issues much easier. Thanks for the reminder Jblack and hey upgrade that Curve to its official 4.5.0.89...

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4

Typo?

Anyway. BR posted a rumor a little while back that OS 5.0 was in early beta stages and would look like 4.6...

blackberry curve 8320 was unlocked from ebay
    Tmobile
    no data plan
    os right now 4.2
    trying to get 4.5

Kretus, I have exactly the same device, no data plan ("to-go" account only) that I've installed .110 on without hitch - Desktop Mgr 4.6. I'm going back now to read through the thread to review your problems mentioned to see if I have any suggestions. (This should be a no-brainer.)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast