I am trying to sync my 8310 with my Ford Edge and its Microsoft sync ... BlackBerry Curve forum

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

cant sync to Ford Edge

Advertisement

I am trying to sync my 8310 with my Ford Edge and its Microsoft sync but am having trouble....i have turned the phone to "discoverable" and am still having trouble syncing with my car...

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance....

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Have you checked to see if there are connection settings in the owners manual?

There are a few bluetooth enabled vehicles that used to have trouble with BB's. Dont know if that has changed much lately, but with the market share Rim holds you would expect it to. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shoestring no está en línea Stack level 1
    You have to add a device through your radio. The process is a little different depending on which radio you have in your Edge. Basically you need to access the Sync's "Phone" menu and select "Add Device." Sync will provide you a PIN to use for the pairing.

There are general instructions at the http://www.syncmyride.com site which can be customized for the Edge and the radio you have. The 8310 isn't listed, however you should be able to make due with one of the other BB's. I've connected with an 8320, so I would expect that the 8310 will work just fine.
    Last edited by shoestring; 06-19-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Corrected Typo

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ive connected with an 8300 with my sync in my fusion. Just have to go thru the radio and find your device then it will pair. It will give you the access code. To get all bluetooth hit your voice command and say bluetooth audio and then the rest of it connect for ad2p
    http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com
    Unlock Codes, Parts, Repair just tell them Albert sent ya

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    thanks shoe and cold..im going to try and get report back..