I have been trying to send my sister a pic all morning. I keep getting ... BlackBerry Curve forum

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

Question Can't send pics

Advertisement

I have been trying to send my sister a pic all morning. I keep getting a red x. I tried sending it to myself, did a batt pull, sms is working, and my internet is working. What else can I do before I call cingy about this stupid mms crap??

NYCrooner no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Can't send pics

Yeah I had this issue and all Cingy did was remove the MMS package then reapply it. Worked like a charm.

loula614 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Can't send pics

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes
    I have been trying to send my sister a pic all morning. I keep getting a red x. I tried sending it to myself, did a batt pull, sms is working, and my internet is working. What else can I do before I call cingy about this stupid mms crap??

I wasn't able to send pictures either. I would get the red X. This is what you have to do:
    1. Click on your Camera.
    2. Click on your Menu Button, Then cick on Options.
    3. Locate picture quality and change it from Super Fine to Fine.
    4. Save everything you changed. Then you are ready to Send MMS.

(This is as far as Cingular/ AT&T customers.)

Hope I Helped.

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

I have the same problem. I cant send to myself. When I click on the MESSAGE FAILED TO SEND and hit SHOW DETAILS, it says WAP CONNECTION FAILED. I talked to ATT for about an hour the other day to try to get it working, and it DID work once or twice, but it seems VERY tempermental. I think I'll spend some more time wit them and have them remove and re-add the MMS package.
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Hey, I work for at&t and have seen this issues on a few BB's. You may need to reset your WAP settings, which you'll have to call Customer Support to take care of. If you just need to reset the MMS settings, just send me a PM with your phone number and I can take care of it (don't worry I wont do anything else to your account, I could get fired for that). If you prefer to call CS thats always fine too.
    Cingular is now the new at&t