Hello, i have a curve 8320 with 4.5 OS.... When i go to youtube website ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spidave no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Can't see youtube videos and pictures...

Advertisement

Hello, i have a curve 8320 with 4.5 OS.... When i go to youtube website it doesn't display the videos it's like i need a flashplayer to be able to view them; also if someone sends me a picture to my hotmail I can't see it... Could anyone help me ?

foregus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    yes
    is your APN set correctly? >advanced option>TCP>APN:

what's your carrier?

i had ths problem once and it got fixed once i found my correct APN, check with your carrier or this site www.phoneontherun.com/

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    As far as not seeing pics in hotmail, are you talking pic attachments or images within the body of the email? If images in the body, you need to hit the menu button and select get images in order for them to download.

You may want to backup, wipe, and reload your OS or the most current OS if you are having problems with youtube and pic attachments. Sometimes a fresh reload will cure the prob.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

spidave no está en línea Stack level 2
    isn't it possible to view videos and pictures in e-mail over a wifi connection?

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46
    I have thhe same problem with you tube and if you have t-mobile you won't be able to watch you tube several people I know with t-mobile are having the same problem. Try to play video and get a cannot find web address make sure address is correct and try again sound familiar
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~