I have a the curve 8310 and had to do the enterprise activation with my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

frenchleo2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can't reply to personal emails on 8310

Advertisement

I have a the curve 8310 and had to do the enterprise activation with my company that pushed many security policies onto my Blackberry and now I can only receive emails from my personal email boxes but can't reply. I can only reply to the ones coming from my work email.. Any work around you know about?

And any good sites for free utilities, games, etc.. for the curve 8310 that you recommend?

Thanks!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    You may need to download a email client like gmail and see if that allows you to reply to them~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

frenchleo2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anyone else help??

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Well if your IT policy is blocking it, you are out of luck. You can remove the policy, but it would probably get you fired . I would recommend going to your IT department and asking if you can have the ability to reply to your personal email on your blackberry.

Is it a company BB or is it your personal? Do you or your company pay for the voice/data plan?

Hope that sheds a little light on it.
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yup, what he said above! If company pays for either of for both, I am afraid you are completly out of luck! That is generally set to make sure you don't run up their bills, as corporate plans do get quite pricy! And as for if it is your own, and you pay both, I don't see why they would do that! That you should be able to correct, but as for company owned phoe, unless they are nice that day, you are completly out of luck!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene