I have a new Curve and I can't receive pics I can send but can't ... BlackBerry Curve forum

byrd44 no está en línea Stack level 2

Can't receive pics

Advertisement

I have a new Curve and I can't receive pics I can send but can't receive can someone help

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Can't receive pics

Is it an unlocked device? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beemer9 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a similar problem, although i just can't send pics to other types of phones. I use MMS as the transport (instead of email) which is standard, but when it shows up on another phone (say, a RAZR), its just a fuzzy picture of nothing. i'm on Rogers, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have had AT&T do everything in the world to my phone. The 3rd curve is on the way with no luck with the last two. Not sure what is going on.

If you make your pixel smaller i am told the pic will work for who ever.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by byrd44
    I have had AT&T do everything in the world to my phone. The 3rd curve is on the way with no luck with the last two. Not sure what is going on.

If you make your pixel smaller i am told the pic will work for who ever.
    Was this the issue with the previous 2 curves? IF so it ain't the phone. No way 3 phones have the exact same issue. if that is the case make ATT file a ticket to get this fixed b/c it is no longer a phone issue but a network issue.

Amen but after hours on the phone and going into the store twice i am in the same BOAT!!!! SINKING and this sucks.. really bad............. Fock a Cruve

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Umm, can you explain exactly how you are trying to transfer pics? MMS? Bluetooth? USB cable? Questions with no details make it very difficult to help you.

OK after much anger, and 3 cruves later i figured out the problem on my own. I saw where there were several people on here that was having problems receiving pics. When I received my last curve i received a pic as soon as i got it and then I switched over from the old Blackberry and I couldn't receive pics again. I removed my desktop software and all files that go with the software and downloaded a new one updated and it works fine now. NEVER NEVER use the backup with a new one.