I upgraded from the Tmobile 8100/pearl to the Tmobile 8320/curve. I have a Stowaway bluetooth ... BlackBerry Curve forum

deanz2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't load the Stowaway.exe file on 8320

Advertisement

I upgraded from the Tmobile 8100/pearl to the Tmobile 8320/curve. I have a Stowaway bluetooth keyboard I used on the 8100. I tried loading the exe using the desktop manager and it wont load and says "no additional applications found for your device. The driver I am tring to load is for the 4.2.1 or greater OS. Anyone have any suggestions? On the web site Igo.com on the drop down list the have the 8300 for drivers but not the 8320 @ this time. I just thought I would be abe to use the 8300 drive for the 8320 platform.

Thanks in advance

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Can't load the Stowaway.exe file on 8320

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ you have to install the OS for the 8320 on your PC before u can load programs via DM. Try that and see of it fixes u.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~go to http://www.tmobile.com/bbupgrade and click get software for the 8320 then punch in your phone number and download the handheld software to your desktop and then install it. Then try to load you program through desktop manager.

I was just helping clarify for you melissa... just in case.

And welcome to the stacks dean.

deanz2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you Melissa and Jkai! I can't believe I overlooked somthing so easy! I tried everything but!
    It works awesome now and the 8320 is the bomb. It far exceeds anything I need on a BlackBerry.
    I have been on this site for close to a year now and it is the only site I use for learning about my Blackberry and this site excellent for any RIM product.

Thanks again you guys.
    Dean