I read where others on this forum have the exact same issue as I do ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rmcall no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't Install Desktop Software

I read where others on this forum have the exact same issue as I do but no one offered a solution in that thread so I thought I would try it again...

I have a Curve 8310 Running on Win XP MCE. I have Groupwise at work but not at home, and I have not installed anything at work (yet). I don't have a network at home (unless having my second computer connected wireless to the internet counts as a network)I tried installing the desktop s/w 2 times uninstalled the first attempt. Here is the error log I keep getting.... can anyone help? (thanks)

Error 1904.module C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\Blackberry\connectors\ISGroupwise6.5.X\GWEM AILCONNApi.dll failed to register. HRESULT – 2147024770. Contact Your support personnel.

blbraner no está en línea Stack level 2
    It appears from a little bit of research that it has something to do with microsoft office or antivirus software. trying installing the program in another location.