Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i got it running again about 4 a.m. thanks for everyone's help. i guess i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227

Re: can't get alert to go off in calender

Advertisement

i got it running again about 4 a.m. thanks for everyone's help. i guess i don't need calendar alerts that bad.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Did you upload the new OS? If I am remembering right, the OS you have is the original OS that came with the curve and it was cause of many calender heart breaks as well as leaking memory and loosing SMS and call logs.

You would do well with downloading the OS. Pin me if you want a step by step of how to do it---or if it's easier, we can use an IM service and I'll walk you through via web cam.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    249f8227

yes, i loaded the newest os from at&t website. calendar still not alerting but everything else is. did not realize how dependent on bb i was until it froze. don't want to do that again

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

How come you have the default reminder at 0min? Have you tried changing that?

And the ATT website isn't the most up to date. The most up to date is the Singapore one. .173

Upload that and see if it helps (I can pretty much guarantee it will, as I believe it was the ATT one that had the issues with the calendar, sms and call logs)
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    249f8227
    Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    How come you have the default reminder at 0min? Have you tried changing that?

And the ATT website isn't the most up to date. The most up to date is the Singapore one. .173

Upload that and see if it helps (I can pretty much guarantee it will, as I believe it was the ATT one that had the issues with the calendar, sms and call logs)
    After all the trouble I have had, I think I will just wait for 4.3 to come out. Spent hours getting it operational again. I have almost no idea what I was doing. At least I am starting to learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12