Hello, I have a t-mobile blackberry curve and I have a password on my phone, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

griftercc7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cant enter password...need help ASAP

Advertisement

Hello, I have a t-mobile blackberry curve and I have a password on my phone, my little daughter was playing with it and I did not mind since the phone was locked and she could not do anything... but she did.. now when I try to log into my phone it wont let me. Instead of showing me ***** when I put in my password it shows me letters ( abcdefg ) or numbers (1223334) it shows me what ever key I hit...and when I put in my password it says error. I called T-mobile but they said they dont know what keys she hit to take off the ****. after trying 6 times I stoped. I need help, my phone is not backed up and I cant loss my date.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Cant enter password...need help ASAP

I'm not sure what key she may have hit if it was locked but kids are pretty sharp and she may have unlocked it. At this point you may have to continue to enter your password until your device is wiped in order to get in. Unfortunately as you said you didn't backup your device.
    I'm not sure what else to tell you, perhaps someone else will have suggestions.
    Not a good idea to let a child play with an expensive phone, lesson learned sorry
    and once you get it resolved....always backup your device!
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

johnck78 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C9CC5

Re: Cant enter password...need help ASAP

You could try pulling the battery, this may "undo" what ever she may have done... Good luck!