Ok so i got this curve for 30$ of dis one guy at school. The ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Cant connect to the phone (10 times wrong pass)

Advertisement

Ok so i got this curve for 30$ of dis one guy at school. The problem is that he put his pass wrong 10 times. There was an 432 i think error but now i wiped it out and says 507 as normally. But the thing is that it asks for a password and i cannot install the OS now. He gave me the password but its not working. Is there anyway to get the curve working?
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Here you go. This thread has all the instructions to remove the IT Policy so you can reinstall the OS.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f9/how_to..._policy-66329/

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    lol, man one of these times someone is going to be on here asking for help, trying to get my stolen phone to work for them... lol life.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    lol, man one of these times someone is going to be on here asking for help, trying to get my stolen phone to work for them... lol life.
    This phone was not stolen, it was his gf phone but she gave to him he formated it and sold to me for 30 bucks coz i told him he cant do anything with it lmfao
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    wow...whatever happened to people speaking english? "dis one guy" "coz" "PIN: Askk meh"

now I am LMAO

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
    wow...whatever happened to people speaking english? "dis one guy" "coz" "PIN: Askk meh"

now I am LMAO
    Don't be so hard on him ..he's now going to trade the working phone for a rosetta stone dvd ..
    Last edited by Samba; 02-13-2009 at 01:52 PM.